Burger (100% Angus)
* The minimum order for custom packages is 500 lei.
* Add the items to your cart based on the desired kilograms (if you want 5 kg of this item, enter no.5 in the quantity field).
* The total weight of the order is for reference only, and the calculation displayed at the order completion is approximate.
Frozen. 4 pieces vacuum-packed.
0.8 – 1.2 kg/unit
Weight: approx. 0.8–1.2 kg/pack
Delivery condition: Frozen product. Vacuum-packed.
Meat condition: Aged piece and packaged in a vacuum-sealed pack.
Validity: Refer to the label on the packaging.
Transport temperature: Over a period of 36 hours between -2 and +3°C.
Refrigerated storage temperature: 2-4°C.
- The burgers are delivered already seasoned.
- The patties are preformed in a medium size.
- They do not contain sugar or other food additives.
- Allow the meat patties to thaw at room temperature.
- Place the burgers so that excess water can drain off as much as possible (on a sieve, for example).
- Each piece of meat is placed on the grill or barbecue, and left for a few minutes on each side.
- Serve hot, according to your preferred recipe.
Când decizi să faci un burger acasă, ingredientele folosite decid din start cum va fi rezultatul final. Și bineînteles, că îl dorești să fie mai bun decât cel cumpărat!
Over Angus beef mince, from the online shop, add salt, a few spices (thyme, garlic, onion powder, paprika) and an egg.
& TZATZIKI SAUCE (VIDEO)
The Angus Burger, previously brought to room temperature, is kept on the grill for 3-4 minutes on
Provenance and traceability - from the farm in Sibiu
From grass to beef, from farm to your plate!
Premium Angus beef is produced in Sibiu, in an area with a gastronomic story. The meat is naturally and wholesomely sourced from Angus cattle raised in a low-stress environment.
The superior quality of the beef starts from top Angus genetics and the development of its quality is pursued throughout the entire production process. Quality development is carried out from calving, nursing the calf by the mother, until 7-8 months, rearing in an extensive pasture system, natural fodder produced on our farm, for the winter period and carefully selected fodder recipes, for fattening, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, that we wok by.
The specificity of Angus beef is given by the degree of marbling, tenderness, juiciness and taste. The local product comes from a fully controlled process of production, that creates a link between the cultural traditions of the area we work in, and the innovative system, resulting in a natural, healthy and tasty product.
Find out more about Premium Angus production farm – Karpaten Meat Group.
You might also like
You may also like…
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter and receive offers, preparation, and cooking tips or information about Angus beef.
When subscribing you will get a 5% welcome discount!