* The minimum order for custom packages is 500 lei.
* Add the items to your cart based on the desired kilograms (if you want 5 kg of this item, enter no.5 in the quantity field).
* The total weight of the order is for reference only, and the calculation displayed at the order completion is approximate.
Refrigerated/frozen. Individually vacuum-packed cut.
6 – 9 kg/piece
Weight: approx. 6 – 9 kg/piece
Delivery condition: Refrigerated/frozen – please specify the desired state of the piece in the “order notes” box
Meat condition: Matured piece, packaged in vacuum-sealed
Validity: Refer to the label on the packaging
Transport temperature: Over a period of 36 hours between -2 and +3°C
Refrigerated storage temperature: 2-4°C
- It is sliced longitudinally into 1–1.5cm slices for grilling.
- For roasting, it can be used as a whole piece or sliced into thicker slices.
- The outer muscle tissue can be removed to reach the extension of the sirloin.
- Follow the thinner membranes and cut each part into 2.
- Marinating the pieces before grilling is recommended but not mandatory.
Put the beef in a large container and pour over the chuck the completely cooled marinade, as much as to cover the beef chuck well.
& TOAST WITH GARLIC
Blot the chuck beef dry with a paper towel, massage it vigorously with olive oil and leave it aside
Leave a 5cm-thick layer of white fat on the edge of the beef cut. Put all spices in a mortar
Provenance and traceability - from the farm in Sibiu
From grass to beef, from farm to your plate!
Premium Angus beef is produced in Sibiu, in an area with a gastronomic story. The meat is naturally and wholesomely sourced from Angus cattle raised in a low-stress environment.
The superior quality of the beef starts from top Angus genetics and the development of its quality is pursued throughout the entire production process. Quality development is carried out from calving, nursing the calf by the mother, until 7-8 months, rearing in an extensive pasture system, natural fodder produced on our farm, for the winter period and carefully selected fodder recipes, for fattening, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, that we wok by.
The specificity of Angus beef is given by the degree of marbling, tenderness, juiciness and taste. The local product comes from a fully controlled process of production, that creates a link between the cultural traditions of the area we work in, and the innovative system, resulting in a natural, healthy and tasty product.
Find out more about Premium Angus production farm – Karpaten Meat Group.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter and receive offers, preparation, and cooking tips or information about Angus beef.
When subscribing you will get a 5% welcome discount!