You can now buy one of the most sought after and coveted pieces when it comes to beef steak. STEAK PACK includes exclusively the T-Bone and the bone in rib-eye and is intended especially for those who take every opportunity to enjoy a fragile and juicy steak.
* For orders with delivery in Sibiu you have a 10% discount on the total order.
The T-bone consists of tenderloin and sirloin, separated by a T-shaped bone, offering an optimal tenderness and a complete flavour due to the two types of cuts contained. It has a high degree of marbling, tenderness and taste.
The Bone-in ribeye, one of the tastiest cuts in the whole carcass, comes from the front of the spine, with a high degree of marbling and a generous layer of fat. The cut with bone offers a different flavour, but as tasty as the boneless version, with small differences in tenderness.
These cuts are very suitable for grilling, but can also be fried in a thick grill-type cast iron skillet.
The cuts are frozen, aged in a dry-age system for 21 days and individually packed in vacuum packs. The weights for each piece are approximate and can vary by +/- 5%, but in total, the package will weigh at least 3 kg. The packages will be delivered in cardboard boxes and the temperature will be ensured during transport by returnable refrigerated boxes.
Weight: 3.2 kg
Dimensions: 26x16x31 cm
Transport temperature: for a period of 36 hours between -2°C and +3°C
Storage temperature: between -18°C and -10°C
Delivery condition: the parts are frozen
Shelf life: 1 year after packing
Package value: the price includes transport and VAT
INFORMATION ON DELIVERY
- • Orders placed online will be shipped within 3 to 5 working days
- • Packages will arrive to you within 24-36 hours from the time of dispatch from our headquarters.
• Deliveries are made only in Romania, anywhere in the country, except for Sibiu city where you may pick your order and receive a 10% discount
• Regardless of the day you place your order online, the courier will pick up the beef packages from the farm only on Mondays and Wednesdays of each
week, according to the table below:
Find out all about Premium Angus packages, how you can have a healthy menu on our blog.