* The minimum order for custom packages is 500 lei.
* Add the items to your cart based on the desired kilograms (if you want 5 kg of this item, enter no.5 in the quantity field).
* The total weight of the order is for reference only, and the calculation displayed at the order completion is approximate.
Refrigerated/frozen – please specify the desired condition of the cut in the “order notes” box.
- Remove the cut from the refrigerator at least half an hour before cooking.
- It is usually cooked on the grill or in a pan, but other methods can also be used.
- Sear for about 3 minutes on each side.
- After cooking, let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 1-1.5cm pieces.
- Season before serving.
Iată cum poți pregăti o rețetă gustoasă dar și sănătoasă cu vrăbioară Angus.
Here’s how you can make a tasty recipe but also healthy with Angus sirloin steak.
Sirloin steak is a tender meat perfect for quick cooking.
Provenance and traceability - from the farm in Sibiu
From grass to beef, from farm to your plate!
Premium Angus beef is produced in Sibiu, in an area with a gastronomic story. The meat is naturally and wholesomely sourced from Angus cattle raised in a low-stress environment.
The superior quality of the beef starts from top Angus genetics and the development of its quality is pursued throughout the entire production process. Quality development is carried out from calving, nursing the calf by the mother, until 7-8 months, rearing in an extensive pasture system, natural fodder produced on our farm, for the winter period and carefully selected fodder recipes, for fattening, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, that we wok by.
The specificity of Angus beef is given by the degree of marbling, tenderness, juiciness and taste. The local product comes from a fully controlled process of production, that creates a link between the cultural traditions of the area we work in, and the innovative system, resulting in a natural, healthy and tasty product.
Find out more about Premium Angus production farm – Karpaten Meat Group.
You might also like
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter and receive offers, preparation, and cooking tips or information about Angus beef.
When subscribing you will get a 5% welcome discount!