* The minimum order for custom packages is 500 lei.
* Add the items to your cart based on the desired kilograms (if you want 5 kg of this item, enter no.5 in the quantity field).
* The total weight of the order is for reference only, and the calculation displayed at the order completion is approximate.
Refrigerated/frozen. Individually vacuum-packed cut.(whole piece)
3- 5 kg/piece
The sirloin tip is the cut with the highest degree of tenderness and marbling in the meat, located at the end towards the roast beef. It can be considered a transition bridge between the sirloin and the meat, also retaining a significant layer of fat on the top. This cut has a muscle that is not as active, hence the high level of tenderness. It can be cooked as a grilled or pan-seared steak. Additionally, it can be prepared by sautéing or as a roast in the oven. It can be marinated, but it is not mandatory as this cut has a distinctive flavor.
- It can be sliced into 1.5 – 3 cm slices depending on preference and can be cooked on the grill or in a pan.
- It can be divided into smaller pieces by following the membranes. It can also be diced according to the recipe.
- It is suitable for roasts, goulash, schnitzel, or minced meat.
- All pieces should be cut against the grain.
WITH ROSEMARY (VIDEO)
In a skillet, add a little olive oil and roast the pieces of beef for 2 minutes on each side. Turn them
MUSHROOMS SAUCE (VIDEO)
Dice the onions and cut in thin slices the garlic cloves. Take the rump steak and carve it into
& SAUCE PESTO (VIDEO)
In a pan, heat a little oil and roast the pieces of beef for 2 minutes on each side. Turn them on both sides twice. Before
Provenance and traceability - from the farm in Sibiu
From grass to beef, from farm to your plate!
Premium Angus beef is produced in Sibiu, in an area with a gastronomic story. The meat is naturally and wholesomely sourced from Angus cattle raised in a low-stress environment.
The superior quality of the beef starts from top Angus genetics and the development of its quality is pursued throughout the entire production process. Quality development is carried out from calving, nursing the calf by the mother, until 7-8 months, rearing in an extensive pasture system, natural fodder produced on our farm, for the winter period and carefully selected fodder recipes, for fattening, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, that we wok by.
The specificity of Angus beef is given by the degree of marbling, tenderness, juiciness and taste. The local product comes from a fully controlled process of production, that creates a link between the cultural traditions of the area we work in, and the innovative system, resulting in a natural, healthy and tasty product.
Find out more about Premium Angus production farm – Karpaten Meat Group.
You might also like
You may also like…
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter and receive offers, preparation, and cooking tips or information about Angus beef.
When subscribing you will get a 5% welcome discount!