* The minimum order for custom packages is 500 lei.
* Add the items to your cart based on the desired kilograms (if you want 5 kg of this item, enter no.5 in the quantity field).
* The total weight of the order is for reference only, and the calculation displayed at the order completion is approximate.
Frozen. 4 – 6 pieces/vacuum-packed.
Weight: approx. 1 kg/piece
Delivery condition: Refrigerated/frozen – please specify the desired state of the cut in the “order notes” box
Meat condition: Aged cut and vacuum-packed
Validity: Refer to the label on the packaging
Transport temperature: Over a period of 36 hours between -2 and +3 C
Refrigerated storage temperature: 2-4 C
- The beef brisket is sold already sliced with a thickness of 1.5 cm.
- It is recommended to sear before cooking to achieve an intense flavor.
- For optimal results, cook it over low heat for an extended period.
- Through slow cooking, the flavors blend with the meat’s aroma, resulting in a distinctive taste.
➤Ingredients: 300-400 g beef (sirloin, stew meat, round bone roast or whatever kind of beef…
Put in the tray all ingredients necessary to prepare the main dish and cover it with tin foil or lid. Place the tray
Provenance and traceability - from the farm in Sibiu
From grass to beef, from farm to your plate!
Premium Angus beef is produced in Sibiu, in an area with a gastronomic story. The meat is naturally and wholesomely sourced from Angus cattle raised in a low-stress environment.
The superior quality of the beef starts from top Angus genetics and the development of its quality is pursued throughout the entire production process. Quality development is carried out from calving, nursing the calf by the mother, until 7-8 months, rearing in an extensive pasture system, natural fodder produced on our farm, for the winter period and carefully selected fodder recipes, for fattening, according to the principles of sustainable agriculture, that we wok by.
The specificity of Angus beef is given by the degree of marbling, tenderness, juiciness and taste. The local product comes from a fully controlled process of production, that creates a link between the cultural traditions of the area we work in, and the innovative system, resulting in a natural, healthy and tasty product.
Find out more about Premium Angus production farm – Karpaten Meat Group.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter and receive offers, preparation, and cooking tips or information about Angus beef.
When subscribing you will get a 5% welcome discount!