• 1 Skirt Steak (ca. 1,2kg)
• 500 ml olive oil
• 6 tablespoons of vinegar red wine
• 2 chopped Habanero Chilis, without seeds
• 6 garlic cloves
• 4 tablespoons of minced fresh thyme
• 4 tablespoons of minced broad parsley
• 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
• 3 tablespoons of fresh, chopped oregano
• 3 tablespoons of pepper
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of black pepper
➤ Preparation mode:
Heat up the olive oil in a pot (it doesn’t need to boil) and then remove it from the stove. Put all the ingredients in the pot and mix them well with the meat. Leave everything to seat for an hour, at room temperature. When the time has passed, move the meat into a bowl and pour a quarter of the marinade on top. Then leave it for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
Fry the meat in a preheated pan, on both sides for 10-12 minutes and leave it five minutes to cool, then cut it in slices. Add the remaining sauce on top of the slices.
Marinated peppers can be used as a lining.
➤ Enjoy your meal!